Sporting Goods Review

Why search any further?
We can do it all, give you the info you need to make informed purchases and recommendations!

Friday, June 8, 2012

Strassburg Sock



Plantar fasciitis is an extremely discomforting swelling process that occurs in the plantar fascia. I've been unfortunate enough to experience such pain, especially during the morning when I'm all fogged up mentally and I forget that my heel has the condition. If you're like me, and you experience a knife-like pain piercing your feet's heel accompanied with a gradual burn, then welcome to the world of Plantar Fasciitis.

I was eager and driven to cure this condition as I set out to try different techniques and strategies to try curing the entire condition or at least minimize the pain and swelling. Honestly, I would have tried any Plantar Fasciitis treatment that existed. From taking anti-inflammatory medications to applying cold compress to the area to stretching regularly, especially during the morning, my efforts were of no avail. As I search endlessly through the stores and online retailers for viable solutions to put an abrupt halt to this pain and suffering that's been affecting my mobility, I came across a product called Strassburg Sock. Contemplating meticulously, I've found a lot of info about the Strassburg Sock product that may be interesting and promising to test out. Let me share some insights about the product to help fellow PF sufferers who are also considering it.

Basically, the Strassburg Socks is an easy-to-use and simple enough device that's inexpensive than other brands in its respective aisle. The product is specifically designed to maintain tension on the plantar fascia for it to recover in a stretched placement during nighttime. This way, the PF sufferer can find minimization of pain and discomfort when waking up in the morning. With the Strassburg Socks, a lot of PF sufferers noticed a shortened recovery period while others reduced their usage of anti-inflammatory medications.

When worn as recommended, it doesn't enable the plantar fascia to tighten while the individual is in a supine or prone placement. The product also harbors the ankle and forefoot joints on a placement of modest dorsiflexion, which prohibits a placement of plantar flexion, meaning the plantar fascia tissue is unable to tighten.

Knowing how the Strassburg Sock worked, I went to a store to see it firsthand. As I investigated on the product, I saw the device to comprise of a tubular knit component that conforms over the calf with two adhered adjustable belts to keep the foot in a normal to insignificantly extended placement. According to the materials it comes with, the device applies a force that leads to minimization or even total diminishing of the discomfort and swelling that plagues PF sufferers, such as me, in the morning.

I was excited to try it and I wasn’t disappointed. The Strassburg Sock is a low cost and effective Plantar Fasciitis treatment. You should still go to a doctor but you should also definitely try this sock.

No comments:

Post a Comment