Sporting Goods Review

Why search any further?
We can do it all, give you the info you need to make informed purchases and recommendations!

Monday, October 10, 2011

HEAD YouTek IG Instinct Midplus

In order to review the HEAD YouTek IG line of racquets I recruited three friends. On Wednesday, you can read the HEAD YouTek IG Speed racquet review and on Friday you can read the HEAD YouTek IG Extreme racquet. Then, you can decide for yourself which tennis racquet is the best for you.

I reviewed the YouTek IG Instinct Midplus, and I feel like I got very lucky getting this racquet. First, let me just say that I’m not the only tennis player raving about this particular HEAD racquet.

When I wanted to increase my performance on the court, the spin feature is the racquet's secret weapon. This racquet handles well and looks great. The HEAD YouTek IG Instinct Midplus tennis racquet has great ball placement on the tennis court. The racquet is aerodynamic at the top, and is stable at the base of the racquet. This helps me to achieve higher swinging speeds when hitting the ball.

I wanted to have more power and spin in a racquet and I found both in the HEAD YouTek IG Instinct tennis racquet. The length of the racquet is slightly greater than 27 inches, and has an open string pattern than other HEAD YouTek IG Instinct racquets. The newer version of the Instinct weighs 0.2 ounces more than the older version, and has a string pattern of 16x19. The older version of the Instinct has a 18x19 pattern. This gives me an increase in spin generation when I hit the ball. Most racquets will vibrate when the tennis ball strikes, but it does not with this racquet. The manufacturer uses new Innegra fibers. The racquet has the melt-spun fibers woven into a graphite matrix. The fibers give me a more stable racquet that also reduces vibration through the frame.

The new technology in the racquet gives me a softer touch on drop shots and volleys, and it stiffens when I need extra power in my swing. The Innegra fibers reduces vibration by 17%. This racquet has a larger grommet system in the frame to give me extra power while reducing friction. I feel more with the newly-designed frame. Even though the HEAD YouTek IG Instinct tennis racquet is stiffer than the previous model, the new Innegra fibers gives me more comfort in my swing, and it decreases the amount of energy loss upon impact. I feel more and have more control when I use this tennis racquet. Popular tennis players use the HEAD YouTek IG Instinct in competitions. There are five grip sizes to choose from when buying this tennis racquet.

Have you tried this HEAD YouTek IG Instinct racquet? Have you tried any of the other racquets in the HEAD YouTek line?

No comments:

Post a Comment