Sporting Goods Review

Why search any further?
We can do it all, give you the info you need to make informed purchases and recommendations!

Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Right Tennis Racquet Makes All the Difference. I Prefer the Dunlop Biomimetic.


I took tennis lessons when I was a kid. Actually, let me rephrase that, my parent’s signed me up for tennis lessons every year. I didn’t really have any interest, but being that my father was an avid tennis player and ranked as high as number 2 on his high school tennis team (a fact that he was to continually remind me of throughout my formative years as a player) I didn’t have any choice. I not only took free tennis lessons in the park every summer, but being that we lived around the block from a tennis club, I was signed up there in the winter. Every Tuesday and Thursday I was hitting forehands and backhands, just me against the relentless ball machine. However, it didn’t take long for my love of the game to grow.

Tennis racquets have come a long way since the days of wooden and oversized racquets. My dad favored an old school wooden contraption. When I was growing up playing tennis it was all the rage to one of those giant, oversized racquets. They were more equipped for self-defense than optimizing power and accuracy. That’s ok. It was a fad. I found my true racquet when I first picked up a Dunlop Biomimetic 300 tennis racquet. With that racquet, my game improved. Effortless and accurate, the engineering and construction of Dunlop Biomimetic racquets bring tennis to a new level.


What makes these racquets so great? Dunlop Biomimetic racquets are the perfect marriage of nature and technology. Biomimetics is a concept that studies the natural world, and then applies what it sees to the development of sporting technology. They are constructed out of 100% Aerogel enhanced graphite. This makes them lighter than other racquets and easier to control. They are also built with Aeroskin, which reduces aerodynamic drag. The Dunlop Biomimetic 300 tennis racquet is all about power and racquet control. The technology is seamless and beautiful. It is as if the Dunlop Biomimetic 300 tennis racquet was the natural extension of your body.

The right racquet makes all the difference in tennis. How my father could have played with a wooden racquet is beyond me. Then again, those oversized racquets I used to play with were not much better. Technology has changed the game. With a sport as difficult as tennis, it is a good idea to get all the help you can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment